This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Thank you for visiting the AAPC Login. I apologize for the trouble you're having in accessing the login screen. We've tried to make it easy to access but sometime's it's not. Please let us help you locate the login screen and help you successfully login to your account. We've made this short video to help you do just that. Please take a moment to watch it and then follow our step by step instructions and you'll be on your way!
AAPC Login Step by Step Instructions:
- Visit http://www.aapc.com/ to locate the AAPC website
- In the upper middle section of the website is a blue navigation bar.
- Scroll over to the right side of the screen, here you will find an orange "Log In/Join" button. Click this.
- IF you are not already a member, scroll to the right side of the screen to get more information on the different types of membership.
- To Join visit: http://www.aapc.com/membership/become-member.aspx and follow the instructions.
- To learn more about Membership visit: http://www.aapc.com/Membership/index.aspx
- Then come back here and begin the login process again. This time it will be successful.
AAPC Password Reset Instructions:
- Enter your Member ID, Username or Email Address into the boxes provided.
- Click the "Retrieve Password" button.
- Your information will be sent to the email address you provided. Now you can try again.
IF this did not log you into the AAPC system then let us help you directly. Check out the contact information below. Choose the method that best suits you and give us the chance to assist you. You can contact us in many different ways; email, fax, phone, letter and more. Whatever works for you!
AAPC Contact Information:
Customer Service Contact
Toll Free Phone Calls: 800-626-CODE (2633)
Local Phone Calls: 801-236-2200
Email Us: email@example.com
Fax Us: 801-236-2258
Write to us: AAPC 2480 South 3850 West, Suite B Salt Lake City, UT 84120
Hours of Business: Call Center Hours Mon-Thu: 8-8 Eastern, 7-7 Central, 6-6 Mountain, 5-5 Pacific Fri: 9-2 Eastern, 8-1 Central, 7-noon Mountain, 6-11 Pacific
Office Hours Mon-Thu: 10-7 Eastern, 9-6 Central, 8-5 Mountain, 7-5 Pacific Fri: 10-2 Eastern, 9-1 Central, 8-noon Mountain, 7-11 Pacific
Medical Coding and Billing Forums: Click Here
Se Habla Español
Note: AAPC cannot answer coding and billing questions directly but encourages members to post their questions in our Medical Coding and Billing Forums where tens of thousands of other certified coders provide help. Please note that although AAPC
staff members will monitor these forums periodically, we are not responsible for the information posted herein, nor guarantee its accuracy. Our members may discuss various subjects related to medical coding, but none of the information should replace the independent judgment of a physician for any given health issue.
Please Check back here often to see if there are any new updates to the AAPC login process. We try to keep things current and correct so that you can access our system easily.